NEED CABLEROCKET SETTINGS ASAP
Devils Advocate
2004-02-02 01:19:16 UTC
Please email me or post herecablerocket newgroup and mail settings.
Friend flattened his computer and need them.

thanks
David K.
2004-02-02 05:15:28 UTC
Doesn't your friend have the info CableRocket supplied upon signup?

One has to take measures to preserve important info before one flattens a
system. It's just part of the process.

Alas, here's the info you require. Acquired by visiting the CableRocket
homepage @ http://www.cablerocket.com/userguide/email.html

Email Setup Instructions
If your system is being setup for email for the first time, a setup wizard
for your specific email program will most likely prompt you for the
necessary information. Otherwise these instructions assume you have only one
email account with CableRocket and no other service provider. Following
these instructions could remove your old email account. If you are in doubt,
contact Technical Support (1-888-207-0204) and they will talk you through
the process.

Quick Facts
Incoming mail (POP3): pop.cablerocket.com
Outgoing mail (SMTP): mail.cablerocket.com
Account name: the local part of your email address (ie. the part
before the @cablerocket.com)
News Server: news.cablerocket.com

The following links take you to instructions for the 3 most common email
clients:

a.. Outlook Express
a.. Add an account
b.. Change an account
b.. Netscape Messenger
a.. Add an Account
b.. Change an Account
c.. Eudora

[ Back to Table of Contents ]
Post by Devils Advocate
Please email me or post herecablerocket newgroup and mail settings.
Friend flattened his computer and need them.
thanks
---

begin 666 title_hr.gif
M1TE&.#EA9 (%`)'_`/___XN+BP```,# P"'Y! $```,`+ ````!D`@4`0 )2
MG(^IR^T/HYRTVHNSWKS[#X;B2);FB:;JRK;N"\?R3-.!@.?ZSO?^#PP*A\2B
G\8A,*I?,IO,)C4JGU****@W6MMRN]PL.B\?DLOF,3JO7[#:Y```[
`
end
David K.
2004-02-02 05:24:44 UTC
Post by Devils Advocate
Please email me or post herecablerocket newgroup and mail settings.
Friend flattened his computer and need them.
thanks
A friend as in you? Seems to me you caused this problem...

From: "Devils Advocate" <***@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: nf.comp.misc
Subject: How do ya flatten a computer with
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 00:18:48 -0400

Have Windows 2000 operating system which I have NEVER used. Want to fdisk
and format.....don't see dos.....how do I? Will I need a startup disc and if
so will win98 startup disc do?

thanks

---
D. Winsor
2004-02-02 12:05:41 UTC
Just a few of the voices in his head he calls friends. :-)>

From: "Devils Advocate" <***@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: nf.wanted
Subject: test
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:17:45 -0330
You most certainly need to get a life Winsor. I'd say the Internet is your
life support and if the plug was pulled you'd be wiped out. Hopefully
someone plugs that plug soon!
Newsgroups: nf.wanted
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:17:45 -0330